Thursday, October 14, 2010

Enlightening Journey's


1st of many...Journey to Luv My Kynxx


After posting my Youtube journal video, I was inspired to look at other journey videos.  Although I had seen many natural hair journeys in the past they were mostly the journeys of guru youtubians with thousands of views.  So I looked for videos with not many views and found them to be just as inspiring as ones more commonly viewed.  Not to mention I love to listen to the music people choose as their theme for their video.  Below are a few journey videos with less then 100 views (like mine), and others that I just liked period...they were all inspiring to me.






1 comment:

  1. You are very beautiful. And I love your hair! It didn't look like your hair was damaged at all. But I'm glad that your trying to embrace your natural hair as is without heat etc...i'm tryna do the same but i'm so style handicapped :\

    ReplyDelete