Friday, October 1, 2010

Flare it Up Friday!



TGIF!!  I was on Facebook today and noticed :

Loving Your Hair with Natural Care Workshop!

It's add some "Flare to your #natural hair Fridays!" How will you add flare? ...a flower in the hair or some funky twisted updo, maybe even a sparkly hair-clip?
Since I'm not due to wash and condition until Saturday eve, I decided to do my version of You tuber Taren 916s' style from her fav styles video: 5 Fav styles by Taren 916...and I love it! I'd say this style would be a funky twisted updo. Its usually the last two days of my twist out I need to get creative and find something to do.  Since today is beautiful  80 degree Autumn weather I didn't want to thrown on the ole' faithful beanie.  So here it is...my Flare it up Friday style!  




Shout outs for the inspirations to both Loving Your Hair and Taren 916...Happy Friday!
HHG!

No comments:

Post a Comment