Sunday, October 10, 2010

Winter Head Wear Protectives



During this winter season I plan on adjusting my styling regimen that will help lengthen the amount of time I can go without restyling. I usually dont last longer than 10 days and thats if Im wearing cornrows, before I get anxious and want to take it down and try something different.  Slouch beanies, scarves and head wraps will  help increase the length of time Im able to be manipulation free and still look stylish.  Head wraps, beanies and scarves are great inexpensive ways to protect my hair from the harmful elements of winter weather drying. For instance, I found the Mossimo beanie shown in the photo above at Target for $4.98 on clearance! Material for scarves may also be a very inexpensive way to keep hair protected.  I've even gone to Jo-ann Fabric and Crafts and Walmart and purchased fabric $1.00 per yard.  Im looking to retain as much growth as I can within the next year.  Below are a few things I'll be using to help me get there.

Looking for head wraps this winter?  Check out some of the sites below!









When it comes to headwraps I prefer stretchy fabrics like gauze, polyester lycra blends and muslin.  Here  is a great place to look for inexpensive fabric online.


I don't like anything resting on my forehead so I opted to start the wrap where my hair line begins.


HHG!

No comments:

Post a Comment