Monday, May 30, 2011

One Year Heat~Free Anniversary!

365 days ago today I washed my straight flat ironed hair and decided to keep it kynky 24/7.  Ahhhh, the joys of natural hair versatility. I have learned so much about my hair, I don't even miss wearing it straight.  Natural hair styling options have become abundant with the help from photos available everywhere to inspire, shared by Naturalistas around the world.
Every now and then we all need a little styling inspiration.  We can copy our inspiring photo or video or we can add our own flavor to it and create a one of a kind masterpiece, smiling...This is LMK's contribution in hopes these styles will inspire every Naturalista who watches...



Happy Hair Growing!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It looks absolutely gorgeous at every stage! :)

    Sasha-Shae of Afroniquely You
    http://afroniquelyyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOO inspired! Thanks...Im this close to tears...Its awesome!! thanks soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete