Saturday, September 10, 2011

LUV♥ MY♥ KYNXX 1~ YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!


 
Time certainly flies.  It's been a year since my first blog post.  I was reading over my first post explaining my intentions for Luv♥My♥Kynxx.  One was to educate as I research and share info and also to learn from what others share with me. I can honestly say I have learned so much more than I ever imagined and hope others have gained knowledge during visits to Luv♥My♥Kynxx blog as well.  More than anything I hope you have come to Luv♥YOUR♥Kynxx as much as I love mine. In this year, I've met so many inspiring bloggers, vloggers, and stylist via Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube making it so much easier for me to go through this journey knowing I am not alone.  I am now a Licensed Braider and Certified Natural Hair Stylist.   Showing and speaking words of  gratitude are an essential part of my daily life.  I'm blessed.

I wanted to share 12 of my favorite Luv♥My♥Kynxx posts.  I appreciate each of the 42,394 visits.  Continued Blessings to everyone!!!

 
 

 
I bl♥w out my candle and wish...
 
HHG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment