Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kynxx~ Lyfe as a Stylist

Purchased at [DaGoddessBoutique]  Special Shout Out to my Sistah and FB friend, Genie Melton for providing exceptional customer service and it arrived in 4 days.  Thank you!

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
~Christoper Reeve
thank God everyday for blessing me with the talent of hair styling.  Uplifting peoples esteem through creating hairstyles that are healthy for the hair and promote growth is even more fulfilling.  Helping others acheive their hair goals is even more rewarding especially when I hear feedback that what they have learned from me has been helpful.  My clients don't realize how much they help me in return and I'm grateful to God for each one.

 I know why I didn't pursue styling earlier in life.  Number one, I was on God's time, and two, I would have gone to cosmetology school and learned how to do things that are often damaging to peoples hair instead of nourishing.  It took the "natural hair movement" to bring about the most fulfillment in styling hair for me.  Even before I was braiding, putting perms on peoples hair, dying hair, cutting hair and styling hair all unlicensed just doing what I enjoyed for friends and fam. Now, I'm styin' 100% Au naturale` licensed and certified baby...and it feels SO gooood.  I have some of the sweetest clients, and meet some of the sweetest, kindest, most supportive people that want to see me succeed. We share our daily trials and tribs, as well as triumphs and achievements, it's so rewarding.  Don't ever let anyone tell you it's too late to follow your dreams...Your looking at 38 years in the making, and it's only getting better. This year I'll be stepping my game up to another level opening my home salon...after that, who knows what God's got in store for me and my family, at present, I'm grateful for all that is, and isn't. Continued blessings to everyone!

To see my work....[CLICK HERE]



“You've got to have a dream, if you want to have a dream come true.”
~Dennis Wailey




“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” ~Edgar Allen Poe



“Let the beauty that we love be what we do.”
 ~Jalal ad-Din Rumi



“Hold fast to dreams. For if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”
 ~James Langston Hughes 




To book an app. send an e-mail to luvmykynxx@gmail.com
Keep it kynky and healthy y'all!



HHG!

6 comments:

  1. Your look gorgeous!! I love the hair and the necklace :) I wish had a hair stylist like you around my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Miss Leah...thank you Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a "how to hair care" guide in the making for those considering or currently going thhrough the conversation to natural hair style? You are very knowledgeable from your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I appreciate the feedback...I am currently working on a guide and will have it available soon. I offer workshops as well that are one on one to assist and support you in your natural journey. Please see Kynxx Natural Hair Styling Tab above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational and timely post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was truly all mine...you're welcome and thank you for reading Jasent. ~Amber

      Delete