Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nappturalistic Beauty Product Review


Compliments of my Facebook friend Latrisa Giles owner of Nappuralistic Beauty, I was afforded the opportunity to try 3 products from her line to review. I really loved the chocolates she included in the box the products were shipped in. Before I opened the box I could smell the scents of the products. 

I received the package a little over a week ago and wanted to try it out for a few days before actually doing the review.  I used some one a few of my clients and really liked the slip from the leave-in.  One of the main reasons I would use a leave in would be for detangling, I was pleased.  Along with the wonderful scent, all of the 3 products sent to me had natural ingredients and were water based so I anticipated having really moisturized hair after applying them...and I did!
Ingredients:
Hydrating Daily Leave In Conditioner: Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, BTMS, honey quat, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, emulsifier, fragrance and natural preservative.

Moisturizing Hair Milk: Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Shea butter, honey quat, almond butter, aloe butter, avocado butter, mango butter, extra virgin olive oil, grapeseed oil, emulsifier, emu oil, olive butter, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, coconut oil, fragrance, vitamin E, and natural preservative.

Super  Hair Growth Spritzer: Water, Rosemary, Avocado Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Vitamin E, and fragrance.
How I used Nappturalistic Beauty
I wasn't sure how I would integrate the products into my daily hair care.  I twisted my hair 5 Days ago using Kinky Curly Curling Custard and wasn't sure how well the products would blend with the custard. KCCC is very moisturizing for my hair and reactivates with water so I just spray it with plain water once each morning.  It blended fine, no lumps, clumps or white residue on my hair.  I allowed my hair to dry all the way out over the course of 2 days being in the updo in the photo then took it down.  I sprayed my twists down with the Super Growth Spritzer and my curls instantly reshaped.  It smelled really good too.  I followed up with the leave-in and added the hair milk as the final  product.  My stiff twists were now light, shiny, and curls popping everywhere.   Here are a few photos...

My ends feel and  look fab!

I wasn't able snap photos and apply the leave-in and hair milk so I took this after all 3 had been applied.  My hair was really soft!




 To purchase visit Nappturalistic Beauty.com


HHG!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your hair is so beautiful! I use her products as well and I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you corylicous40 I appreciate that Sis. I'm glad they are working well for you!! That's half the battle, finding a product your hair agrees with. :o)

    ReplyDelete