Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Get Creative w/ Your Kynxx!


Styling your hair doesn't have to be complicated. With my busy schedule I rarely have time to do the intricate styles I've created in the past and try to style my hair in ways that will provide me with several styles in one style.  For instance, the photo above I braided 10 cornrows in the front of my hair.  I was able to get 4 different styles just by braiding the front and changing the way the back was styled.  It's all about being creative so one style can be worn multiple ways, while still keeping it super simple!!


Style One ~ Down n' Out
 


 
 
Style 2~ The Pin Up
 



 Hair at the end of the cornrows was moisturized and left to cascade down one side.
 Braids were pinned to one side.
 
Style 3~ The Pony
 
 
 
Style 4~Protective Tuck n' Pin
 

Braids draping over 4 large flat twists that are tucked and pinned at the nape.
 
  
 Products used: Aloe Vera Juice and River of Jordan Cocoa Butta~Hair & Body Butter and Aubrey Organics B5 Styling Gel.
 
 HHG!!

5 comments:

  1. Giving me ideas!!! Except I can't cornrow :( Let the creative juices flow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you come to the workshop at Nappiology you will learn ;o)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete