Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year ~Recap of 2012


All praises due!! I am so grateful for all I accomplished through God's grace this past year and even more grateful to see the dawn of a new one.  I met more new people the year 2012 then I have in my entire life.  Some became friends and/or business associates, others transit, lost a few, gained a few but in the end each very significant and important no matter how brief.  I'd like to take this time to thank each and every Luv My Kynxx blogspot reader for your comments, words of inspiration, and support. Your feed back is invaluable and serves as confirmation that I am living my life's purpose.  I encourage anyone who is reading this to make 2013 BETTER than 2012.  I have no resolutions but I do have goals and I my goal is to align my actions with God's will and to have the clarity and patience to KNOW that is willed for me and what is not. With that said here is a recap of some of my most favorite hair styles & photographs 2012! God Bless!

January 2012

I started the year out with a nice hair cut!!
 
 My stretched Fro!

February 2012
Intro to Amazing Botanicals!!!
 

 
March 2012


 
April 2012
 
My trip to Los Angeles, CA!
 

Going to see my favorite singer Eric Roberson!
 







 
May 2012

Twists^^^^

 Twist Out from previous twists ^^^


 
 



Mother's Day

 
 
 


 
  June 2012




June 2012
 



July 2012



3 Band Puff

August 2012








September 2012









Styled by Mrs.Tiana Rogers



October 2012


November 2012






 
 



 

 
December 2012


January 2013



Wishing You All The Best in 2013!!

HHG!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment