Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cassandra Stephens MUA Altered Ego

I recently had the pleasure of working with a very talented and professional make-up artist (MUA) name Cassandra Stephens during my first Kynxx photo shoot.  The experience was so delightful I had to share it.  I'm not one who wears make up and on the rare occasions that I do, I've never had full faced make up with foundation, blush, and eye shadow. It was such a treat. I felt like a completely different person not just after wards but during the entire transformation process. 

There were 3 other models present for the photo shoot, all of them Kynxx clients.  They also had the pleasure of being made over by Casssandra.  While the first model, Evone, was being made up I was in another part of the photography studio.  I over heard Cassandra explaining to Evone that orange or pink ( I don't remember exactly) tinted concealers cancel out dark circles around they eyes and help brighten and open up the eyes. It wasn't the details of the information that caught my attention. It was her willingness to share information and eductate others. I find that rare and very commendable.  To me, it shows a very high standard of integrity for her craft.  Not everyone in the beauty industry is comfortable with or possesses the talent to feel comfortable with educating their clients. I learned Cassandra also has her own self titled YouTube Channel where she shares make-up and natural hair care, styling tips and tutorials.  When I heard her sharing make up tips and application tricks I was really glad to have met her.  I already told her I will definitely be using her services for any events I need to get glammed up for in the future.  I'm just grateful she's in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!

BEFORE

Evone

Khlya


 Me
 
 
After
 
Evone

 
Khyla
 
 


Me
 
GIVE-A-WAY
Stop by and "like" Altered Ego on Facebook to enter to win! (see details on Facebook) giving away 2 lipsticks 3 pairs of lashes an elf brush and 2 nail polishes.
Rules:
1. Must like Altered Ego's page.
2. Post on this status what you will do to upgrade your look.
3. The contest starts today (May 1st) r...
uns till midnight on May 5th. A random winner will be chosen May 6th by 9am. The winner has until Wednesday May 8th at 7pm to inbox their shipping details. If the winner has not responded by 7pm a new winner will be chosen and announced on May 9th.
Good luck to you beauties!!

~Cassandra Stephens~

MUA~Natural Hair Stylist~Beauty Consultant
 
Facebook: [Altered Ego]
 
Instagram: csteezy85mua
 
To view services and prices or book and appointment with Cassandra via Style Seat click [HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment