Friday, April 12, 2013

Permanent Hair Loss Issues? Styling is STILL Possible!

I must begin this post expressing how thankful and grateful I am to my client for allowing me to do this post.  I've done her hair several times now and this last time prior to the start of our styling session she asked if I wanted to take a before photo. I was elated.  I never would have asked her or any other client I've had for a before photo due to the sensitive nature of hair loss.  Her volunteering the before photo made me so happy.  More than anything, it was her reason for allowing me to. She told me she knows there are plenty of women who deal with the exact same issue or similar she has, some more severe some less.  Mainly, she wanted them to know  hair loss caused by any reason, does not mean one cannot still look FABULOUS rocking an updo! She wanted other women to know how much they could benefit from Kynxx styling services and it is a huge blessing to me.

BEFORE







The photograph below is the style my client above sent to me that she wanted. Although her hair isn't loc'd, she still wanted something similar, recreated to fit her.


AFTER










After the styling session was complete my client awarded me the biggest most sincere hug.  It really made me feel good to know she felt good.  Just knowing it made her feel MORE beautiful was such a rewarding feeling.

If you live in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area and would like to book a consultation, feel free to contact me at luvmykynxx@gmail.com.  Please allow 2-3 business days for follow up.  

HHG!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! You are super talented! Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you very much BellaNubian <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Your dedication to your work definitely shows.

    ReplyDelete