Friday, May 3, 2013

HairTherapy Wrap Review and Give-A-Way

AND THE WINNER IS:
KESHA WILLIAMS!! 
I  was recently extended an opportunity to review the HairTherapy Wrap AND I'll be giving one away!!!  I was excited to use the wrap after watching several positive reviews on it.   On the box cover it lists that it is optimized for hair oil treatment a.k.a hot oil treatment.  I decided to use it to deep treat my hair with a moisturizing conditioner.  It also lists the wrap is microwavable  and keratin bond safe and can be used on all hair types.  A huge benefit to me was that it's cordless.  One size fits most, it comes in cocoa (mine) pink or white, and the inserts can be heated on top of the stove as well as microwave oven.  It can be washed which gives it another plus. 
 


I deep conditioned with Honey Condish by Amazing Botanicals sectioning my hair into four parts apply conditioner all over. 








Instructions were clear, another plus.

HairTherapy Wrap cautions not do over  heat the gel packs, adding that the outside of the packs my not feel hot but the insides may be extremely hot.  When heating the wrap and inserts should be in place and heated together. Avoid heating the gel inserts without the wrap.  It is not recommended the wrap be worn for more than 20 minutes as well

Gel packs were easy to fit in and for the wrap to zip and secure them in.


3 plastic conditioning caps were included in the box.

Felt a bit heavy


Overall it was comfortable and provided a quick and convenient way to get my deep conditioning treatments, making it easy to multitask.  I give the HairTherapy Wrap 2 thumbs up!


 ENTER TO WIN:
Therapy wrap contest rules: 1. Must be a follower of Kynxx ~Natural Hair Stylez by Amber 2. Must like Brushlove.com on Facebook 3. Must write ok the giveway post status why you love your hair. 4. Write on brush loves wall Kynxx sent me!
 
Winner will be chosen at random Sunday May 5th at 7pm CST
 
 
HHG!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love my hair because it is thick, natural and very versatile.

    ReplyDelete