Sunday, May 26, 2013

photoSymphony Photography


"I am but one instrument on this grand stage, a silent observer while others play; so play with enthusiasm and passion, and while you're at it lets shoot!" ~Jackie

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity of working with an outstanding photographer by the name of Jacqueline Acosta-Rodriguez, owner of [photoSymphony Photography] for my first professional Kynxx photo-shoot.  I am truly grateful to her and  [Casssandra Stephens ~MUA]   of whom I wrote a previous blog post review of my experience with her as well.  I am excited and extremely pleased to share them.  Special thanks to the models who are also clients of mine, Khyla Johnson and Evone Lax-Gentry for being a part of Kynxx photo-shoot.  We had a blast!

Khlya Johnson ~
 Hair styled by Amber Frank of Kynxx Natural Hair Styling Make-up by Cassandra Stephens of Altered Ego MUA








Evone Lax-Gentry~
Hair Styled by Amber Frank of Kynxx Natural Hair Styling.  Make- up by Cassandra Stephens of Altered Ego MUA











left to right....Amber (me), Khyla Johnson, Cassandra Stephens~MUA, and Evone Lax-Gentry


HHG!!

5 comments:

  1. simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVONE LAX-GENTRYMay 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

    AMBER, I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD OVER & OVER HOW GOOD YOU ARE BUT I TRULY AM A HAPPY & SATISFIED CLIENT! YOU HAVE A KIND SPIRIT & AN UNIQUE PERSONALITY WHICH MAKES THE TIME I'M SITTING IN THE CHAIR FLY BY & I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME! SO THANKS AGAIN FOR WHAT YOU DO, YOU HAVE MADE MY NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY EXCITING! MY SPECIAL SHOUT OUTS TO CASSANDRA FOR MY BEAUTIFUL MAKE-UP & JACKIE FOR THE OUTSTANDING PHOTOS! MUCH LUV TO KYNXX... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you Evone, thank you and I so appreciate you taking the time to write this comment. Your support is invaluable <3

      Delete